Dear Customers - We offer free shipping on orders above $49.99 CAD, to anywhere in Canada!Subscribers also get 10% off their first order! Subscribe on our home page here!
Dear Customers - We offer free shipping on orders above $49.99 CAD, to anywhere in Canada!Subscribers also get 10% off their first order! Subscribe on our home page here!

Shop

Sale!

DEFENSE AEROSOL – YUKON MAGNUM BEAR PEPPER SPRAY 225G

$34.99 $29.99

Product Description

YUKON MAGNUM™
BEAR PEPPER SPRAY

Our YUKON MAGNUM™ bear spray offers maximum range and power against wind penetration.
Each unit of YUKON MAGNUM™ releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays.
The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray.

SKU: 225YM Category: Tags:,
  • Contains 1% Capsaicin plus related Capsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%*
  • Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada
  • Spray distance of over 20 feet
  • 5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model, and 8 seconds of spray time in the 325g model
  • Non Flammable
  • Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting
  • Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached
  • Proudly assembled in Canada

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “DEFENSE AEROSOL – YUKON MAGNUM BEAR PEPPER SPRAY 225G”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *