Dear Customers - We offer free shipping on orders above $49.99 CAD, to anywhere in Canada!Subscribers also get 10% off their first order! Subscribe here!
Dear Customers - We offer free shipping on orders above $49.99 CAD, to anywhere in Canada!Subscribers also get 10% off their first order! Subscribe here!

Shop

Defense Aerosol – Bearguard Professional Bear Spray – 225g

$36.99

2 in stock

Product Description

Defense Aerosols offers you a powerful line of defensive bear pepper sprays to provide the peace of mind you need when you are in bear country. BEAR SPRAY, also known as BEAR DETERRENT, is a powerful aerosol product used to temporarily impair an aggressive bear in an attempt of attack against humans.

225 grams bottle.

SKU: 225YM Category: Tags:,
  • Contains 1% Capsaicin plus related Capsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%*
  • Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada
  • Spray distance of over 20 feet
  • 5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model, and 8 seconds of spray time in the 325g model
  • Non Flammable
  • Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting
  • Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached
  • Proudly assembled in Canada